Minggu, 09 Januari 2022

An Accent that i Love

I love watching Harry Potter, and I love the way they speaking in the Movie. And then i search in a google what accent they speak, i found that they speak in Britisih accent. After a couple of day researching about british Accent. I learn that accent but i didn't know how to pronounce it, it's just like a normal english but with accent (LMAO i don't know how to say it). There is like this schwa sound, like in the word "Water", you don't have to pronounce the T sound, so it's sound Wa'Er. Like "Do you want a bo o of wa'er", Bottle but the T is gone (There is lot of meme about this i found in Twitter and Youtube LMAO I love it tho). it's not schwa sound but it's Glottal T, Sorry for your misunderstanding. I just want to write this so i can clear my mind. Because My mind always thinking about everything, And its not stopping. 

I think thats it for today, because i have to go to Clinic today. So i dont have time to write everyting in my mind, tonight i'll Continue. Bye.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

This Fookin Night

Nights have always been my refuge. When it’s dark and most people sleep. Nights are much more aware, much more true and much more real. Nigh...